macro viruses and Internet Assistant

Sweeting, Floyd SWEETING at frick.org
Wed Jan 8 16:52:00 EST 1997

If you can download off of the web, you can handle downloading and
installing the virus protection tool offered on the Microsoft web page
(where you downloaded Internet Assistant.)  Simple instructions are
provided.  The macro virus is harmless but annoying and the free software
from MS should take care of it.

www.microsoft.com