macro viruses and Internet Assistant

Mary Bush mbush at MSMAIL.MESD.k12.or.us
Tue Jan 7 17:10:00 EST 1997

Has anyone been plagued by this virus and if so, how did you get rid of it?
 I found a site that lets you download the mvtool20, but haven't downloaded
it yet since I'm pretty non-technical, especially when it comes to viruses.
Does anyone have suggestions for coping with this?  I do a lot of
downloading off the web, we are networked and have an antivirus program,  so
major viruses are not a problem, but this one is a pest.
Is this in any way related to Internet Assistant, which is the html editor I
use to create mini hyperlinked documents.