Non-Profits on the Internet

Ashima Saigal asaig at hopper.com
Mon Jan 6 13:10:44 EST 1997

Hi All!

I am working on a presentation for non-profit organizations on the Internet.
These are a series of workshops I've developed to help non-profits
understand the uses of the Internet. Anyway, I am trying to find some
non-profit organizations that have used the Web and the Internet as a whole
to fundraise, find volunteers, find corporate sponsorship, etc. If you know
a non-profit or are a non-profit and would have a few minutes to spend with
me, I'd greatly appreciate the contact.

Thanks,

Ashima Saigal
Ashima Saigal -- asaig at hopper.com
Hopper Business Solutions -- http://www.hopper.com
7510 Valhalla Drive
Alto, MI  49302
Phone - (616) 554-0007/ Fax - (616) 554-0218