Netscape "freeze" possible solution

Alejandro Garza Gonzalez agarza at ci.mty.itesm.mx
Mon Jan 20 15:00:16 EST 1997

I have found out that this happened to us, using Trumpet Winsock. When we
switched to a Novell TCP stack the problem went away, with versions 2.0,
2.02 and 3.0 of Netscape. (Under Win3.1, this never happened on Win95 or
Macs).

The ASYNC line didn't seem to have much of an effect with us... we didn't
try Max Connections.

_ alejandro garza _________________ __ _ _  _    _
  ITESM Centro de Informacion-Biblioteca Monterrey
  agarza at campus.mty.itesm.mx
_ http://www-cib.mty.itesm.mx/ ____ __ _ _  _    _