Guidelines for linking to other Web sites

Rfaraby Rfaraby at gnn.com
Fri Feb 28 21:16:40 EST 1997

Dear friends,

I work at a special library which serves members of the American
Occupational Therapy Association. We are in the process of
developing links to Internet sites related to the profession of
occupational therapy. I was assigned to research how other
associations/libraries make their selection of who to link to. We
are getting a huge number of people who would like us to add them
to our home page links. Needless to say some of these sites are
good, some are bad. Has anybody encountered this problem? How does
one develop objective and systematic criteria for selection of such
material? Your insights, experiences, suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

I enjoy reading your messages.

Cheers,

Rashid Faraby