help: web-related library positions

Madeleine Showalter mshowalt at coa1.ci.austin.tx.us
Wed Feb 26 10:46:05 EST 1997

Yes, that's true of most incumbent staff, I'm also taking it on as an
additional duty without additional compensation.  But I'm talking about
job openings that I've recently seen advertised, because that was the
original question.  Also, they do not necessarily do web work alone, but
usually have other programmer/analyst or system support duties added.

Madeleine Showalter		mshowalt at library.ci.austin.tx.us
Internet Administrator		telnet://apl.ci.austin.tx.us
Austin Public Library		http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/library
	Opinions expressed are solely my own.