Web vs CB radio

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Tue Feb 25 11:28:23 EST 1997

     It's not likely to be another CB radio fad.  First of all, Kris
     Kristoferson (sp?) hasn't made bad movies about the Internet.  I
     haven't heard any country songs about it, either.  There will be lots
     of folks who start and stop - but the underlying network (as opposed
     to some of the fluff that is transported across the network) is a
     fundamental shift in information distribution.  Those tend not to go
     away.

     Earl Young