Software for organizing websites?

Nick Arnett narnett at verity.com
Fri Feb 21 12:15:13 EST 1997

At 03:23 PM 2/20/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a shareware/freeware program where you can catalog
>websites and then output html lists according to the indexing terms?
>
>For instance, I would want to be able to specify descriptors for a site,
>i.e. the e-journal Advertising Age, so that when I made my lists, it would
>show up under "Electronic Publications" and "Marketing".

What do you mean by "output html lists"?  We're not building freeware, but
we are working on related things.

Nick

Verity Inc.
Connecting People with Information

Product Manager, Categorization and Visualization
408-542-2164; fax 408-541-1600; home office 408-733-7613
http://www.verity.com

Verity Inc.
894 Ross Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089