Printing from pine

Michael Huber mhuber1 at umbc.edu
Fri Feb 21 10:20:59 EST 1997

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, scharles wrote:

> To add to what Cris pointed out, I find that EWAN seems not to work
> either.  So I think it does depend on telnet client support.

Printing from Pine is a function of the telnet program you use, telnet
must support the request that Pine sends.  Several telnets, including
the one built into '95 do not support this.

Ewan telnet does support this.  You need to setup the printer within
Ewan first.  Most telnets can, if fact only print to LPT1: but, Ewan
is not one of them.  Ewan allows you to select any printer that you
currently have configured within windows.