Software for organizing websites?

morganj at iupui.edu morganj at iupui.edu
Fri Feb 21 08:59:00 EST 1997

The Bibsoft list recently had a discussion of what bibliographic software
could be used for maintaining web pages.  I didn't look at the details,
but you could search the site archive.  Just send a message to
listserv at iupui.edu: the message should read something like
        search web in bibsoft
or
        search html in bibsoft.
You'll get back a list of citations and information on how to retrieve
them.

Jim Morgan
morganj at iupui.edu

Jim Morgan