Request for direction to list of references

carineng at pacific.net.sg carineng at pacific.net.sg
Thu Feb 20 18:09:00 EST 1997

Dear web4lib memeber

I would like to know where can I find out more about the "History &
Development/Trend of User Education (be it short library tour to detail
bibliographic instruction) in Academic Libraries"?

My report required the citing of about 50 references - both printed (books
& journal articles) & electronic resources (such as web sites). At the
moment I only have 7 printed source (all journal articles) that talk about
the history but none on the trend.

I would be greatful if someone can provide me with the references & I will
gladly compile the list and post to the list afterwards.

Pls send reply to me directly if you want to. My email is
        carineng at pacific.net.sg

Thank you.

Sincerely

Carine Ng
A Dist. Ed. student with Curtin University