Java applications in library and information science?

Wendy Wu wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Tue Feb 18 16:30:59 EST 1997

Dear Web4lib Colleagues,

A student in library science asked me to give her some information
regarding Java applications in the library and information sciences
area, such as search engine, database access etc. I appreciate it very
much if you can give me some input on this topic, e.g. the applications
in use or in evaluation, usenet/listserv resources, bibliographic
citations on this topic.

TIA

--
Wendy G. Wu
Shiffman Medical Library	email: wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Wayne State University		Tel:   (313) 577-0586
Detroit, MI 48201		Fax:   (313) 577-0706