Panasonic and our nerves

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Tue Feb 18 16:47:52 EST 1997

	At Henderson Library we also have a plethora of Panasonic
KX-p3124 printers which are being incredibly stubborn. In front of the
printhead is a plastic shield which holds a little metal mask in front of
the printhead. We keep having the metal mask-piece fall off, whereupon
the printer begins to rub the ribbon to pieces and the ribbon stops
advancing. Our repair service has a simple solution: pay to have the
metal piece replaced, and replaced and replaced. Anyone out there use
these printers? And do they act this way for you?

== ***** Romulan Technical Assistant ********==
======== "It's Only a Job Description" ========
========= Henderson Library Computers =========
======== Georgia Southern University  =========