book plate

Cindy Poon cpoon at clarington.library.on.ca
Tue Feb 18 14:23:04 EST 1997

I need some advice on the following:

Is anyone out there knows any web sites that have sample of book plates and
allow to be downloaded?  We use Netscape Gold as a web browser and use Lotus
AmiPro 3.1 as a word processor program.  If I download the graphic, would
AmiPro 3.1 import the file?  or is there any way I can add text on the book
plate in the Netscape browser?  I understand AmiPro can only import certain
types of bitmap graphics, such as PC Paintbrush (.pcx), Tagged Image File
Format (.tif), and Windows Bitmap (.bmp).

Thank you for all your time.

Best regards with cheer,

cindy