WWW MARC database server

Ed Cherry cecherry at samford.edu
Sun Feb 16 22:01:32 EST 1997

I searched the Web4lib archives and found a couple of postings
that are over a year old, so it's probably worthwhile to raise
this question again:

Is anyone familiar with software that will create a fairly
robust web-searchable index of MARC records?  Many database
providers license their databases for local loading, and I am
interested in native HTML solutions, rather than add-ons to
traditional IOLS solutions.

* Ed Cherry             *                              *
* Automation Librarian  * Phone:  (205) 870-2506       *
* Davis Library         * Fax:    (205) 870-2642       *
* Samford University    * E-Mail: cecherry at samford.edu *
* Birmingham, AL  35229 *                              *