Chat on public access Internet

Barb Dunn bdunn at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 14 09:32:32 EST 1997

I'd like to second the following sentiment.  I
was part of a games design class for which we had
to review several games and to do this, it was
necessary for most of us to visit our university's
public computing clusters after the consultants' hours because
game playing is prohibited in those facilities.
Computers really aren't a tool but instead are
a medium and so are a lot more flexible than a tool.
We don't often think of them that way and sometimes
unintentionally limit others' growth.

--Barb Dunn

[...lots of good, deleted stuff]