The FCC, Internet Use, etc.

Bob Duncan duncanr at lafvax.lafayette.edu
Thu Feb 13 11:26:40 EST 1997

Greetings:

The original post concerning the FCC and Internet use referred to an
editorial appearing in a student newspaper.  A look at a more reputable news
source, and maybe even (gasp!) the FCC's site (as subtly suggested by the
ever-wise Roy Tennant), would certainly be in order.  Either of these
actions would quickly reveal that the issue addressed in the editorial is
neither a reality nor a hoax, but apparently just a misunderstanding of the
real issue.

Off to wire up my all-metal bar stools (we have the new trap door model)...

Bob Duncan

  Robert E. Duncan
  Reference/Instruction Librarian
  David Bishop Skillman Library