Internet Access and the FCC (fwd)

Richard J. Violette rviolett at socialaw.com
Thu Feb 13 04:33:15 EST 1997

Dear Web4Libs,

I am forwarding the following message from another list (the person
posting it is a close personal friend).  I must confess I was ALMOST
taken in, too (not quite, though ;-{)>).

Now, all we need is for someone to post the Neiman-Marcus cookie recipe
and this list will be complete.

/s/ Rich.V.

--
Richard J. Violette    | 1200 Court House           | "He chose to be
Catalog Librarian I    | Boston MA 02108            | rich, by making

(Forwarded message begins)