e-mail directory for library professionals

general account gen at niclai.ernet.in
Wed Feb 12 13:17:41 EST 1997

dear web4 members
i want to know the directory of email for library professionals
and also some other fields. if anybody knows pl. supply me via
email.
secondly i must know about downloading picture, text, graphics
while browsing by Mosaic, Netscape Navigator, because i had
download few time, what i have done that what ever showed in
the screen itself at one time, that page only downloaded with
extension .htm. moreover, i want to download if i start firt
page to end of the page of particular home page, is it possible
by using netscape and mosaic. if anybody knows pl. suggest me

thanx
with regards
yours lovingly
k.thangarasu.
* K. THANGARASU,M.com.,M.L.I.Sc.,C.Pc     Res: Amman Kovil ST *
* Jr. Documentation Assistant                  Avinangdudi PO *
* Central Leather Research Inst                S.A.V.Dt       *
* Adyar, MADRAS-600 020. S.India               Pin-606 112    *
* India. Ph: 4911389/4911386-Ext136/144/156    Ph:04143-86209 *
* Fax: 91(44)4911589. e-mail: gen at niclai.ernet.in             *