acrobat plugin woes

John Rutherford CCSULibrary 860-832-2082 RUTHERFORD at CCSUA.CTSTATEU.EDU
Tue Feb 11 12:33:17 EST 1997

I have had problems running acrobat version 3 with netscape 3.01 as a
plugin. After installing both programs I attempt to access an acrobat pdf
file on the net. Acrobat starts up then displays a blank page but not
the pdf document (which if downloaded, and then loaded directly into
acrobat displays fine).

I can run it as a helper application if I remove the plugin .dll from
the netscape plugins directory. I have tried uninstalling both acrobat
and netscape and starting fresh but with same results. (this is win95,
but I have had similar problems with win 3.11 on occasion).

Has anyone run across this?

John Rutherford