vendor for keystops

Ielleen Miller imiller at merlin.deltast.edu
Sat Feb 8 15:48:47 EST 1997

Would anyone know of a vendor who sells keystops, a little piece of
plastic that disables a key on the keyboard?  Our old CLSI keyboards have
this lovely block key that suspends the terminal.  And of course it's right
next to the backspace key... We've looked in some computer catalogs with
no luck.

---Ielleen

		                             "Not even England. I don't
Ielleen Miller, Reference Librarian           believe in it anyway."
W.B. Roberts Library 			     "What?"
Delta State University, Cleveland, MS 38733  "England."
imiller at merlin.deltast.edu		     "Just a conspiracy of
					      cartographers, you mean?"
					     ---Stoppard's "R&G are Dead"