PC Security Locks

Janet Meyers jmeyers at netins.net
Fri Feb 7 12:17:25 EST 1997

Dear Web4Libbers,

This message is cross-posted to Publib-net.  Please excuse duplications.

I am posting this request for a coworker.  Please respond to the address in
the signature.

I'm looking for the names of vendors or other sources knowledgeable about
securing PC hardware for public access.  I would like some kind of locking
system that will secure the CPU and peripherals to a fixed object such as a
table, wall, etc.  Kensington has a lock system but it is designed for PCs
with a locking point built in.  I need something that will work on anything.

Peter F. Bowers
Coordinator of Technology Services
Public Library of Des Moines
100 Locust St.