Suggestion on Launching Windows applications from Netscape?

Wendy Wu wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Tue Feb 4 16:22:43 EST 1997

Dear Colleagues,

We only made w3launch work on our ftp site instead of web server. So far
we can not figure out why. However, there may be some other good
launching programs available, and we like to get some input from you.
Has anyone had good experience with Winframe from Citrix? we like to
search cheap or free software to help us launch windows applications
from Netscape.

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Wendy G. Wu
Shiffman Medical Library	email: wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Wayne State University		Tel:    (313) 577-0586
Detroit, MI 48201		Fax:   (313) 577-0706