Library Journal debuts website, LJDigital -Reply

KAREN SCHNEIDER SCHNEIDER.KAREN at EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV
Mon Feb 3 09:09:36 EST 1997

Well, I'm puzzled.  Last week this site seemed
password-protected.  This weekend I was able to get to a subfile,
views.htm, someone had suggested I read.  This morning, I was
unable to get to this file.   Is this the famous <peekaboo> tag in
action?

Karen G. Schneider/schneider.karen at epamail.epa.gov
Contractor, GCI/Director, US EPA Region 2 Library
http://www.epa.gov/Region2/library/

>>> "Evan St. Lifer" <STLIFER at lj.cahners.com> 01/30/98
05:51pm >>>
Library Journal Launches Beta-Test Version of LJDigital

After several months of planning and development, the editorial
staff of
Library Journal is proud to announce the beta-test launching of
its web
site, LJDigital <http://www.ljdigital.com/>.  The site will provide
late-breaking news; weekly InfoTech updates; a sampling of
book, audio,
video, CD-ROM, and website reviews; bonus reviews of books
not in the
magazine and postings of the editor?s hot picks that will be
reviewed in
LJ. The site will also feature some of LJ?s most popular
departments and
columns. We want to hear from you! Please email us with your
feedback.