Job Posting

Mary Donne mdonne at ilalpha.infolink.org
Sun Feb 2 14:07:14 EST 1997

Information Systems and Network Manager: Take full
responsibility for planning, implementing, operating, and
budgeting and training for our information technology [IT]
infrastructure, including a Dynix system; LAN development;
and connection to the Internet and our public school's ATM-
based WAN.  A minimum of 5 years of experience with automated
information systems, the Internet, and managing the use of
these and related technologies, preferably in a library
setting, is required: experience with online public library
catalogs is preferred. BA required; MA, MS or MLS preferred.
Knowledge of IBM-compatible PCs and MACs, the Internet, DOS,
Windows 3.1, Windows 95, System, Netware, Windows NT and
UNIX; LAN's, WAN's and telecommunications systems required.
Appointment at $41,000 and up, depending on experience and
qualifications. Call 908-390-6761 to receive posting; or send
resume with a letter of application, including a description
of your knowledge of library IT infrastructures, to Library
Director, East Brunswick Public Library, 2 Civic Center, East
Brunswick, NJ 08816 by Monday, March 3, 1997. The East
Brunswick Public Library is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.

Mary Donne
Electronic Resources Librarian
East Brunswick Public Library