ZDU Net University courses

Maureen Lindh lindh at olypen.com
Fri Dec 26 20:40:51 EST 1997

I've been a member for several months now. Some courses are great, some
good, and some bad. For me it's been a great deal.

You are usually supposed to buy a particular book for each class and I have
bought a couple, but I also benefit from "lurking" without the book
sometimes. I suspect that one motive of ZDU and some of the instructors is
to sell books.

But, considering the price, the content and the structure, it is a
"best-of-the-net" kind of site.

At 01:03 AM 12/12/97 +0000, NATHALIE PARENT wrote:
>Hi everybody
>
>Have you taken courses throught the ZDU Net University ?
>Is it any good?
>Is it Worth it?
>What did you think about it?
>
>Adress: http://www.zdu.com
>
>Nathalie

_// Maureen Lindh  <lindh at olypen.com> 360-457-4464 fax 360-457-2580 \\_
 \\ NorthOlympicLibrarySystem, 2210 S Peabody, PT Angeles, WA 98362 //