Two Questions

jpapier jpapier at ilalpha.infolink.org
Fri Dec 19 13:15:09 EST 1997

Saturnalia Greetings!

Here's a rather non-Web-related question I'm posing on behalf of a
friend:  Is there some mechanism (eg software) which will allow Win95
users to use Macintosh CD-ROMs, either directly in their PC's or via a
CD-ROM Tower?  Any pointers to good info on this would be much
appreciated.

Now a Web-related question, on my behalf:  I'd like to learn more about
the real nitty-gritty of proxy servers, from start to finish, but don't
have time right now to do protracted Web searching.  Again, any pointers
to info would be welcome.

Thanks,
Jeff Papier
Network / Internet Librarian