JOB with www.cnet.com

Sean Lally seanl at cnet.com
Wed Dec 17 18:34:13 EST 1997

Snap! Online (http://www.snap.com) a property of CNET The Computer Network
(http://cnet.com)
seeks a highly qualified Web Librarian/Ontologist. This position will be
located in our
San Francisco HQ.

We're looking to hire a full-time and highly qualified Ontologist/Librarian
who is an expert in classifying information.  We're thinking that the ideal
candidate would actually have professional experience and some sort of
advanced degree in Information, Library Science or Ontology.  Someone who
worked as a corporate librarian or municipal librarian might be a good
choice, as well as somebody who was going to graduate school in ontology.
The person needs to have experience with the Web, and particularly using
search engines.

I appreciate that this is not much to go on but I wanted to see if there
were any subscribers with an immediate interest in exploring opportunities
with a recognized leader in new media. I hope to post a more complete
position description including required skills and responsibilities in the
very near future.

Please email resumes or questions to Sean Lally (seanl at cnet.com)

for more info please check out our sites:

 http://www.cnet.com
 http://www.snap.com
 http://www.shareware.com
 http://www.shareware.com
 http://www.tv.com
 http://www.mediadome.com
 http://www.download.com
 http://www.buydirect.com
 http://www.search.com
 http://www.activex.com
 http://www.gamecenter.com
 http://www.computers.com

-
CNET is hiring!

http://www.cnet.com/Jobs

Sean Lally
Director, Corporate Recruiting
seanl at cnet.com
http://www.cnet.com

You're one click away from a totally new Internet.
Try CNET's new service: Snap! Online.
http://www.snap.com