JavaScript/Applets for Searching?

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Wed Dec 17 12:42:04 EST 1997

Vince -

I've run across a JavaScript-produced search engine authored by Satadip
Dutta at <http://www.angelfire.com/sd/dutta/> (for frames-tolerant browsers)
and <http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Sands/4646/wsearch.html>.  Dutta
offers the script which you can try out and then download.  HTH -

Joy Schwarz                    |  Any sufficiently
Interlibrary Loan Librarian    |  advanced technology
Winnefox Library System        |  is indistinguishable
Oshkosh, WI  USA               |  from magic.
http://axp.winnefox.org        |      Clarke's Third Law
                                      Arthur C. Clarke