Netscape not using netscape.ini -Reply

Steve Harter harter at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 17 11:44:21 EST 1997

But there is also a file named prefs.js located in the Netscape directory
(or a subdirectory) that contains a lot of customizable information.  If
you want to change the location of your bookmark file, for example, you
_must_ change it here, as far as I know.  This is true of Communicator, at
least.

   Steve
    ~~~

      Stephen P. Harter,  School of Library and Information Science
      Indiana University                      Voice: (812) 855-5113
      Bloomington, IN 47405                     Fax: (812) 855-6166
                           <harter at indiana.edu>

~~~