Editing Netscape Resources

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Wed Dec 17 08:18:01 EST 1997

Brian D. Jennison wrote:

> I apologize if this has already been discussed.  This is my first day
> as =
> a member of this listserv.
>
> I have been trying to edit the resources for Netscape versions higher
> =
> than 3.02.  Is this possible?  I can bring up the executable but I do
> =
> not get a list of resources to edit.  I have used Visual C++ 5.0 =
> Enterprise as well as the shareware version of ResEdit.
>
> Brian.

   Recently I saw on the web, I think at WEB4LIB's web pages,  that
Navigator versions 3.0 and higher would not save changes made by Visual
C++.  The article also mentioned that Borland's Resource workshop was a
good Resource editor but it did not say that it had the ssame problem
with saving changes.  I would give you more precise information but 2
days ago my hard drive crashed and my backup was corrupt, so I lost
everything including all my email that I usually save to the hard drive.

Thomas