List of places to submit URLs

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Tue Dec 16 20:37:07 EST 1997

I am working on a list of  places to submit URLs for
announcing new pages and for getting those pages in the
search engines.  This list is part of a workshop I am doing
this Thursday  for a faculty/staff here at Morrisville
college.  The purpose of the workshop is to teach our people
how to create webpages for our web.  I will be doing two
different sections.  Both are almost fully enrolled at 25
per section.  I need input on the listing I have so far.
The URL for the places to submit webpages is:

http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/train/tellall.htmlx

The URL for the workshop page is:

http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/train/

Some of the links on the workshop page only work for our on
campus users.

Thanks.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems,
Reference)
powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
--From - Fri Dec 12 16:48:33 1997