web page counters

spacey at humboldt1.com spacey at humboldt1.com
Sun Dec 14 16:48:35 EST 1997

My ISP has a great page on how to create page counters and change their
appearance.  Check it out at
<http://www.northcoast.com/support/counter.html>

Keep in mind that your ISP has to support these scripts from their end, so,
as others on this list have pointed out, that might be the place for you to
start.

Also, someplace I have instructions for how to mount a hidden page hits
counter. Let me know if you want that and I'll try to dig it out.

Happy holidays,

/Casey
meadenc at htan.org

Sent by Cyberdog --- the paws that refreshes.