College webmaster salaries

jgresham jgresham at franuniv.edu
Mon Dec 8 12:42:48 EST 1997

I've been managing the library web pages and may soon have an
opportunity to serve as university web master (in addition to current
responsibilities as head of information services) I'm curious (for
obvious reasons) what college or small university webmasters are getting
paid. I will be looking at ads to see, but if anyone cared to respond
(directly to me) with some figures, I would appreciate it.  We are a
private university with bachelors and masters programs, 2000 students.
Words of wisdom from anyone who is in a similar position (librarian plus
university webmaster) will be appreciated as well.
John Gresham
* John Gresham, MLS, PhD                *
* Head of Information Services          *
* John Paul II Library                  *
* Franciscan University of Steubenville *
* Steubenville, Ohio 43952              *
* Phone (614) 284-5459                  *
* Fax   (614) 284-7239                  *
* Email jgresham at franuniv.edu           *