Electronic Training position

Charles R. Anderson anderson at kcls.org
Fri Dec 5 12:48:35 EST 1997

Funny you should ask.  We've just reclassified a position to create one
that will be half time involved in ongoing training librarians in our
branches in electronic reference sources (Web, etc) and half time at our
System Reference location providing backup telephone reference support,
particularly in the area of web resources.  The title is "Electronic
Resources Librarian" and it's a Librarian II level. The person, at least
for the first year, will report directly to me (my title is Associate
Director, Regional Libraries and Reference Services).  We're currently
recruiting for the position (see our Web page).

Charles Anderson
King County Library System