Imagemaps and security

Mark Gooch Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
Fri Dec 5 11:22:13 EST 1997

I'm helping a local library set up their website and I  was wondering if
anyone could tell me whether it is possible to create security holes in
a website when installing imagemap software and its subsequent files on
a server?  Also, does anyone have any recommendations for specific
imagemap software?

Thanks
Mark

--

Mark D. Gooch                  Cleveland State University
Government Information Librarian     1801 Euclid Ave.
                Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
          http://www.law.csuohio.edu/lawlibrary/