Help Need on Solaris

Min Liu minliu at lilrc.org
Thu Dec 4 11:32:33 EST 1997

Hi there,

We have a Unix Sun Sparc 20 for Internet access with a T-1 line.  During
the summer, we hired a consultant to upgrade the operating system from
OS to Solaris 4.3.1.  After that, we have trouble setting up new
accounts.  When people dial into the account, the annex won't accept the
passwd, but  there is no problem if using telnet to get into the
account.  Solaris is an unknown system to us, we have exhaused our
resources.

Does anybody on the list have a clue?  Any help will be greatly
apprecated.

Min Liu
-------