Criteria what makes a good Website?

Libby Whitcomb x0463755 at dlemail.itg.ti.com
Thu Aug 28 13:13:46 EDT 1997

Hi
 I am looking for articles/ Websites that contain criteria
 about what makes a Web site effective? Either from a
 developers standpoint or the person who views the web site.
I need documentation that I can show others about what factors
make a Web site effective.  Are there standards similar to how a
 librarian evaluates a book source?
 I would appreciate any help on this question. Thank you,
I receive Web4Lib in digest format so I would appreciate direct
e-mail responses.
Thank you,

Libby Whitcomb
Corporate Services-Information Technology Team
libby at ti.com
972-997-5277