Web Based Ill Forms...

Janice Adlington jana at InfoNET.st-johns.nf.ca
Wed Aug 27 16:14:58 EDT 1997

	Olivet has apparently developed a system which takes input from
the Web, converts the data into a format similar to the FirstSearch ILL
input format, and ftp's the data to OCLC's review file.
<http://www.olivet.edu/Departments/Library/ILLKIT/>

	I'm wondering whether any other libraries have tried this - and
whether it's effective as an approach.

					Janice Adlington
					Network Resources Librarian
					Trinity College Library