UWTerm and NT workstation 4.0

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Tue Aug 26 10:26:35 EDT 1997

I haven't tried using UWterm with NT Workstation 4.0 but I do use it with
Win95 and Netscape 4.0 and it works fine. I can say this about Uwterm, you
should write protect the Uwterm.ini file. Get the settings like you want
them first of course. I started doing that with WFWG 3.11 because I
noticed that Uwterm would change settings for some bizzare reason. Once I
did this I no longer had problems. Hope this helps.

Bruce Hinman			bruceh at csufresno.edu
Library Equipment Technician	(209) 278-6528 office
Henry Madden Library 		(209) 278-6952 fax
California State University
Fresno, California