Viewing software for tif files.

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Aug 25 14:13:03 EDT 1997

I need to clarify my earleir message.  Thanks for the recommendations
for using adobe acrobat and exchange.  That is not an option.  This
needs to take as little staff work as possible.  Our scanner and scanner
software only produce TIF files.  THe resolution is excellent (upto 400
dots per inch).  The TIFs are for printing NOT viewing on screen.  We
offer free printing so cost is not a problem.

I have received many good recoomendations, however I am looking for
something that will do it withe the least fus and mess.  The application
should have as few functions as possible such as printing, zooming,
panning and such.  Freeware or shareware is prefered.

Thanks.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Below is 3 lines of blatant self-promotion:
Author of _Key Guide to Electronic Resources: Agriculture, 1995,
Information Today.
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/ Best guide to
agriculture on the net.
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/  Great set of