Last comments

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 25 10:48:59 EDT 1997

No, in fact, this list is NOT moderated. I rely upon the maturity and
forbearance of the participants to engage in civil discourse. Those rare
times that I am disappointed in my expectations reflects ill on the
offenders, whether they realize it or not. Anyone who is curious about
what I believe to be appropriate list behavior is invited to find out at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/Web4Lib/#Behavior

This is, of course, a portion of the Web4Lib Web site, where you can get
everything about this list and more. As difficult as it may be to believe
sometimes, this list is actually one of the most restrained and civil I
have ever experienced in almost ten years of listserv participation. For
that I thank you.
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner