Lets self promote

Library Internet Resources Co-ordinator webguru at gtu.edu
Fri Aug 22 13:00:12 EDT 1997

OK at the risk of annoying others on the list, a risk we take whenever we
post, I propose the following.

Lets self promote in this tread, that way folks can ignore.

Beside I'm real curious as to what you folks are doing and this is a way
for me to find out.

As for me I'll start by promoting all of the cool stuff that our staff at
the GTU Library have been getting up on our web pages.
    http://www.gtu.edu/library/

Checkout our link pages which are still under development. Who konws you
might want to link to them from your institution.

As for my personal web pages, which include the _Librarian's Guide to Anime
and Manga_ check out:
    http://www.sirius.com/~cowpunk/

OK your turn.

Library Internet Resources Co-ordinator webguru at gtu.edu
(currently Gilles Poitras gpoitras at gtu.edu)
Graduate Theological Union Library
2400 Ridge Road         Berkeley, California, USA
http://www.gtu.edu/library/