Document delivery from the library catalogue

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Tue Aug 19 16:01:25 EDT 1997

In Arizona this would no doubt be true,[ insert I am not a lawyer
disclaimer here].

The Associated Students Union of Arizona (ASUA-acronym is something like
what I put here)have had to be careful because of the law that says they
may not compete with local businesses. When they have their huge Spring
Fling they have had various problems to overcome some years vis a vis
t-shirts, or books, or bookings etc.

I have no idea how an Internet business would be considered, as a local
business itself or as competing with local businesses.

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
serendipity RULES!