An Internet Service Provider to host our website

Sweeting, Floyd SWEETING at frick.org
Mon Aug 18 14:58:28 EDT 1997

Colleagues,

I am in the process of sending out an RFP for an Internet Service
Provider to host our website. We are hosting our website offsite for a
number of reasons, chiefly security, cost and ease of maintenance.  Can
anyone (particularly museums and museum libraries) recommend an ISP that
you've found particularly good at hosting your website?

Floyd Thomas Sweeting III, Head, Information Systems Department
The Frick Collection and Frick Art Reference Library
10 E. 71st Street, New York, NY 10021
Tel: 212-288-0700 x289  Fax: 212-879-2091