Public PC printers -Reply

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Mon Aug 18 10:22:15 EDT 1997

I agree with the technicians statement below. I have been a computer
technician for 20 years and I have worked with laser printers for the past
ten years. Reused paper and recycled paper will cause problems in laser
printers. Laser printers should be used in areas where speed, quantity,
and quality are essential. They are not meant to save money.
My opinion, based on experience.

Bruce Hinman			bruceh at csufresno.edu
Library Equipment Technician	(209) 278-6528 office
Henry Madden Library 		(209) 278-6952 fax
California State University
Fresno, California