[FYI] Z39.50 and holdings information

Terry Kuny Terry.Kuny at xist.com
Thu Aug 14 14:33:13 EDT 1997

For anyone interested in the issue of Z39.50 and holdings, I've
collected a few related documents at this Web site:

http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/iso/z3950/

The National Library of Canada has created a separate (official) page
for Z39.50 Application Issues.  Here you will find links and references
to documents that discuss and/or try to resolve issues identified in
library projects relating to the use of Z39.50 to create a network of
distributed sytems, such as the virtual Canadian Union catalogue
project, CIC, MODELS, etc.  It can be found at:

http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/resource/vcuc/z3950ap.htm

The site is still sparse. We are looking for additional documents so
that the site can be used to facilitate the exchange of information
about issues and concerns faced by Z39.50 library networking projects.
Please send references  to:

carrol.lunau at nlc-bnc.ca

Thanks,

Fay
--
Fay Turner, Information Technology Services
National Library of Canada
E-mail: fay.turner at nlc-bnc.ca
Tel: (819) 994-6830, Fax: (819) 994-6835