size of windows icons

Julie James julie at kcpl.lib.mo.us
Wed Aug 13 14:57:24 EDT 1997

> What I'd like to do is place much larger bitmap icons on the screen, which
> better illustrate what's available. However, I currently cannot find a way
> to stop the icons from reverting to the very small size that icons
> normally are. My question is, does anyone know of a way to make Windows NT
> allow larger icons to appear on the screen?

Our brilliant Network Guy figured this out.
In NT:

Control Panel - Display - Appearance
then in the Item: box, select Icon

You can specify the pixel width of the icon.

Hope this helps!

-=-
Julie James         	julie at kcpl.lib.mo.us
Internet Librarian 	Kansas City Public Library
311 E. 12th Street	Kansas City, MO 64106
816/221-2685 x12	http://www.kcpl.lib.mo.us