terminal emulation problems

Marty Williams la19mwi at plain.sa.gov.au
Thu Aug 7 19:01:08 EDT 1997

We are experiencing a number of problems at one of our branch libraries
- a joint use school/community facility. We are running Windows 95 over
a Novell network and using Procom Plus as the terminal emulation for
dynix connection.

Some of the more inventive students are either using Procom for other
purposes (sending faxes etc.) or closing this down and accessing other
applications.

Does anyone know of either a way of locking Procom onto the screen or of
an alternative emulation package that will avoid these problems??

Thanks in anticipation

Marty Williams