Use of Net Nanny in a Lan situation

pulrich pulrich at agb-berlin1.win-ip.dfn.de
Tue Aug 5 18:45:45 EDT 1997

We have purchased Net Nanny for the young adult department of our
library and have encountered a problem: we have 4 PCs networked to a
local LAN (Server: Windows NT, Clients Windows 95). We have been unable
to install Net Nanny to work on this LAN. Can anyone give us any clues
as to how we can install Net Nanny in this environment?

Thank you.

--
Paul S. Ulrich
Informationsdienste / Information Services
e-mail: pulrich at agb-berlin1.win-ip.dfn.de